7 Hidden Tempered Glass Features That Will Make Your Life Easier
Tempered glass is a type of safety glass. It is made using controlled thermal treatments. It goes through a furnace then gets cooled immediately. Both of those processes were performed uniformly.
Because of this, tempered glass is different from any other ordinary glasses and became popular for being used on variety of things including cookware, vehicle windows, mobile phone screen protectors, shower doors, etc. It is also used as a component of a bullet proof glass.
Tempered Glass Characteristics
So what are the features of tempered glass that is very useful?
- It is stronger. Thanks to how it is constructed, it is stronger and durable than any other glass. Tempered glass is known on withstanding higher forces like impacts, scratches, blows, etc.
- It is safer. Because it is stronger than any other glass, it is also safer. It resists breakage and is very difficult to do so. And if it does, it will break into small, blunt, harmless pebble-like pieces rather than sharp fragments that is prone to injury.
- It has higher thermal strength. Because of this, it is heat resistant. Unlike any other glass that when exposed to heat, can shatter.
- It is thicker which makes it scratch and damage resistant.
- It versatile to any style because of its strength.
- Because of its versatility, it is also available for various options.
- Because of above characteristics, high quality is assured.
The above tempered glass features mentioned will truly make your life easier. You will not experience any fret and assured that it is safe. And it worth it.