We create frameless mirrors at 1/8”, 3/16” and 1/4” of thickness with edgework options
To some, mirrors fill a need. To others mirrors are a piece of home decoration. Whether you’re using them to make sure your tie is on straight, or to add depth and natural light to a room, mirrors have a place in your home. One Day Glass can provide custom mirrors that will increase the beauty of your residence while giving it a unique look. These custom mirrors can be cut in a variety of shapes and sizes, and will add that special touch to your abode.
The mirrors can be cut to your exact specifications so they fit perfectly in your home. If you have the vision, we can make it happen.
More Tips on using Mirrors:
- Put your mirror on the wall above the dining room table to reflect the light of your chandelier.
- If you have a piece of art that you are really proud of. Place a mirror on the wall opposite of it to double your ability to view it.
- Make sure that the mirror is in a place to reflect something that you want to look at. Don’t just put it anywhere.
- Don’t place mirrors on ceilings. Back in the 1970’s it may have been the cool thing to do, but is dangerous.
- Mirrored furniture in a small space helps create the optical illusion of it not existing. Since it reflects the opposite wall, it creates the illusion of the piece of furniture not existing
Are you are planning to hang the mirror in a bathroom, hall way or even using it to create part of a display? We create custom frameless mirrors at 1/8”, 3/16” and 1/4” thick. We can also use our standard edge work option, or add a finish such as a bevel or pencil edge.
Free & Guaranteed Safe Shipping
All packages are sent insured. Our standard shipping method is FedEx Ground which delivers most domestic shipments within 7 business days but in most cases we can ship as fast as FedEx Next Day Air.