We Follow the industry-wide accepted tolerance
Summary of Glass Fabrication Capabilities:
- All confirmed sizes are subject to building tolerances of up to +/- 1/16″ for 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″. All confirmed sizes are subject to building tolerances of up to +/- 1/8″ for 3/8″ and 1/2″. This includes side shift on laminated products.
- Clams of up to 3/16″ allowed on raw and seamed edges.
- Flares of up to 1/16″ allowed on raw and seamed edges.
- Ground or polished edges must be free of defects.
- Hole, hinge and notch locations +/- 1/16″.
- Diagonal tolerance +/- 1/8".
- Chips around a hole are allowed if they are equal to or less than the thickness of the glass measured parallel to the hole and half the thickness of the glass measured perpendicular to the hole.
- All glass smaller than 14″ x 14″ and other pieces not specifically ordered with the “No Tong Mark” option will have tong marks.
- All pieces are made without a logo as a default. If a Logo is required, it must be specifically requested by the customer.