We Follow the industry-wide accepted tolerance
Summary of Glass Fabrication Capabilities:
- All confirmed sizes are subject to building tolerances of up to +/- 1/16" for 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4". All confirmed sizes are subject to building tolerances of up to +/- 1/8" for 3/8" and 1/2".
- Clams of up to 3/16" allowed on raw and seamed edges.
- Flares of up to 1/16" allowed on raw and seamed edges.
- Ground or polished edges must be free of defects.
- Hole, hinge and notch locations +/- 1/16".
- Chips of up to 1/8" around the hole are allowed.
- All glass smaller than 14" x 14" and other pieces not specifically ordered with the "No Tong Mark" option will have tong marks.
- All pieces are made without a logo as a default. If a Logo is required, it must be specifically requested by the customer.